- Birth certificate
- Certificate of immunization
- Completion of toilet training
- Parent transportation
- Families must provide a certificate of immunization for their child and be able to provide their own transportation.
- All children must be toilet trained.
- Tuition waiver reduction is available for qualifying families.
Washington state law requires full immunization of all students enrolled in the school district. On or before the first day of attendance, all students must present or have on file proof of certain immunizations. More information regarding immunizations.